Able to play a key role in a web sites development to ensure maximum perfomance, usability and accessibility for customers.
A good team player, interested in creating high-quality business solutions.
March 2014 - March 2018
November 2007 - February 2014
LIGA ZAKON LLC http://www.ligazakon.ua/
Senior Web Developer
Developing websites and application for customers of system LIGA:ZAKON.
- Building websites and application using Velocity template engine with Spring MVC as backend.
- Successful work with analysts and managers to provide an excellent requirement for further development process.
- Optimizing web assets for optimal speed and performance.
- Working with a disciplinary developers team to convert business needs into technical specifications.
December 2005 - November 2007
Participated in the the development of sites for non-profit organizations. Building websites using PHP based CMS: Wordpress, Joomla etc.
- Designing and deciding on the visual layout of a website.
- Acting as a channel between the business, customers and developers.
- Back end development and maintenance of websites.
- Performance testing the application as part of the development process.
- Transitions / Transforms / Animations;
- LESS / Sass CSS Preprocessors;
- Prototyping / DOM / Events / Ajax / JSON;
- Web Workers / WebSql / Storage / AppCache / WebSocket;
- jQuery / MooTools / Underscore.js;
- jQuery.Control / Backbone.js / CanJS / AngularJS;
Photoshop Design Mocking;
Twitter / Semantic UI Bootstrap;
Agile / Scrum / ATDD Development;
- PHP Object-Oriented Programming;
- MVC implementation (CodeIgniter);
- CMS implementation (WordPress, Joomla, etc);
- Using Node.js for REST Web Services;
- Basic knowledge of MySQL and MongoDB database;
Version Control systems
- CVS, SVN;
- GIT, Mercurial;
- Windows (user experience);
- Ubuntu / Debian (support & administration);
JIRA Project Tracking
Confluence Team Collaboration
Key skills and competencies
- Ability to multi-task, react quickly to shifting priorities and meet deadlines
- Able to clearly communicate technical data to non technical colleagues and clients
- Continuously monitoring industry trends, technologies and standards.
- Possessing all-round analysis and programming skills
- Methodical yet creative & having a proven ability for efficient problem solving.
- Excellent attention to detail both front and back end.